Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brought to you by V6P.net & www.racingbrake.com

Guys and Gals,

Here's your opportunity to take advantage of a GREAT DEAL once again, on an upgraded Brake ROTOR set. V6Performance is having the second sale of this great product. If you missed out on the first group buy, you should definitely get in on this one. Check out a few of the key features:

- OEM size for a direct BOLT-ON replacement
- Cross-drilled to improve heat dissipation by increasing airflow and surface area.
- Slotted which vents gasses and keeps pads clean. This improves pedal response and reduces brake fade.
- All braking surfaces are properly cross-hatched after the rotor is finished to allow 'bedding' of the pads.
- All rotors are finished in black by our EDP (Electro-Deposition Paint) process that complements high performance wheels and is the best solution for corrosion resistance.

If you would like to read more, their homepage is www.racingbrake.com

V6 Performance will be accepting PayPal payments only!

The PayPal address to send your money to is [email protected]
NOTE: you will need to add 3% for PayPal service fees, or your order will not be processed.

I will be looking to close this GB on February the 16th! Products will ship that Friday (February 20th) this will allow all PayPal and Money Orders to clear the account. Shipping time will vary between locations.

Please read descriptions carefully!!
Paypal Prices in BLUE

Please read descriptions carefully!!
ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR!!
98-03 V6 COUPE/SEDAN Front set = $225 | $232
98-03 V6 COUPE/SEDAN Rear set = $165 | $170
98-03 V6 COUPE/SEDAN ALL 4 CORNERS = $375 (save $15) | $386

98-02 4CYL. Front set = $200 | $206
98-02 4CYL W/ rear disc = $130 | $134
All 4 CORNERS (where applicable) = $315 | $325

OTHER APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST, INQUIRE USING THE E-MAIL ADDRESS BELOW
Please direct all of your questions and inquiries to [email protected].

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
i'll vouch, these things are awesome

·
Can I call myself OG yet?
890 Posts
How much do you think installation will run us, Toby?

Also, will ALL the brakes be sent out on the 16th? or will that be the FINAL shipping date?

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AV6Driver said:
How much do you think installation will run us, Toby?

Also, will ALL the brakes be sent out on the 16th? or will that be the FINAL shipping date?

Products will ship that Friday (February 20th) this will allow all PayPal and Money Orders to clear the account.

·
Can I call myself OG yet?
890 Posts
sorry. . .im a dumbass. . .thanks for emphasizing that, though. . .j/k, thanks

·
Dl20ccA is Acc0l2D backwards
479 Posts
a;skjdf;askjd;fa;sdfjasjfd;ajsd;fjasjdfasfdlf

I was too late for the first GB and I found out later that I needed to get new rotors anyway, so I bought some OEM Brembo's (not the ebay ones) just blank brembo's, and it all cost around 400. AND NOW THERES ANOTHER GB on these! asl;dfjal;sdjfaj;lsdfj;ajsdfjasdfasdfasdfa

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
Do we have to specify which application or will the amount of money order takes care of it?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I've asked in the first GB thread. Will this set up fit an '03 TL Type-S?

You last informed me that Ken was working on that application. Any update?

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
snork said:
Ok, confused on this group-buy price. One of your own advertisers www.streetrays.com (clicked link in banner ad at top of page) has these rotors for only $180. That's an even better price than the $200 first group-buy?!?!

edit: and only $185 for the 7th Gen + $118 for the rear set

I don't wanna be an @ss, but this is no deal:confused:

RB rotors @ [url]www.streetrays.com[/URL]

V6P can only give you as good of a deal as WE get, with a bit of profit marked into the pricing. Streetrays, may have a better contract agreement than V6P does.

I have a scheduled meeting with Ken (brakebay) in the morning to discuss this.

Hopefully we can get our pricing down to what it was in the first GB, if not more.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Toby, Money sent via Paypal. with my address in Manhattan Beach, CA

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Dammit u guys need to have another one of these group buys i need some for my backs but dont got the money right now, and the GB is over:bawling: :sadwave:

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
b rockav66 said:
Dammit u guys need to have another one of these group buys i need some for my backs but dont got the money right now, and the GB is over:bawling: :sadwave:
All you have to do is hit me up ;)

You bought fronts, I can get you a deal for the rears when you have the money.

BTW- I am working on another GB that will have pricing breaks dependant on quanity. So stay tuned for that.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
All you have to do is hit me up ;)

You bought fronts, I can get you a deal for the rears when you have the money.

BTW- I am working on another GB that will have pricing breaks dependant on quanity. So stay tuned for that.
Thanx toby U da MAN!:up2: :cheers:

·
Registered
226 Posts
i need some front rotors for 02 av6. r u still sellin em?

do u sell hawk pads also? if not where can i get the best deals for em?

thanks.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts