Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to upgrade to a racing clutch.. preferably a stage 2 racing clutch.. i was jus woundering has anyone found any kind of racing clutches for the 2004 accord v6!!! please post back ASAP!~!!

2004 accord v6
AEM V2
20% tint
C-style full body kit

·
Nothing special
838 Posts
I think there is alot of interest here on this site for upgrades when it comes to clutches. My stockie is still ok, but I would love to know I have options once it starts to slip. With summer coming up, and many days at the track...it could be closer than I would like.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is that for sure thoo?? i dun wana spend $1200 for that clutch kit if it dun work u kno?? is there neway u can have that confirmed???

·
I no Nintendo
1,400 Posts
Umm yah guys I think it dose work/fit. The CL-S comptech clutch. I say this because the guys at C&C auto or CC auto, I think that is the name of the shop that swapped a 7gen auto to a six speed. If I remember correctly they used a comptech clutch for a CL-S and the CL-S LSD so it should be possible don’t know if hey had to make any mods. So yah I would look for the threads but im in class right now. hee hee :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts