Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats going on Guys, im selling my Racing Hart c5 rims from japan, these arent the RH Evolution rims, but they say Racing Hart on the spoke...look at the pics

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/812622
Thats my link....

One of the rims has a bad bend in it but is not not losing air, and i have another small ding in one, again not losing air...the tires on them arent going to last much longer, i will be willing to sell this for 800 shipped or best offer.

Please let me know what u think of the deal....These rims are pretty rare..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
yea man if you can get some close ups of those dents...im pretty interested in them...is there any other noticeable wear on them?????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
sad fact of the matter is that these are RH evos.
A lot of RH Evos say "Racing Hart" on the spoke. CRs, C5s, etc.

One piece cast wheels with no rivets = RH Evo. Nice try though trying to make it sound like you had a set of $3000 wheels.

These wheels are as common as a Starbucks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok well u find me a pic of my rims on a car...that u actually took...then come talk to me dude...stop hating on my rims...And if u want to know the truth..the center cap is not american style, u actually have to turn the cap to the left on all of them to tighten them...and they are reverse mount...so please get off it...
brianlin87 said:
sad fact of the matter is that these are RH evos.
A lot of RH Evos say "Racing Hart" on the spoke. CRs, C5s, etc.

One piece cast wheels with no rivets = RH Evo. Nice try though trying to make it sound like you had a set of $3000 wheels.

These wheels are as common as a Starbucks.
 

·
Rolling on 19's
Joined
·
879 Posts
Ayankees27 said:
Ok well u find me a pic of my rims on a car...that u actually took...then come talk to me dude...stop hating on my rims...And if u want to know the truth..the center cap is not american style, u actually have to turn the cap to the left on all of them to tighten them...and they are reverse mount...so please get off it...
Im not hating on you, but I also have the RH Evo C5 and they look exactly like yours. The cap on mine also turns to tighten it, on the spokes they say Racing Hart also. I will take a pic of them tonight when I get home. If you have the 3 piece rims with the rivets then those are the real Racing Harts C5. Good luck with your sale.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
p[ower to u

Guess ur only the third person i saw with my rims...congrats..send me the pic

00&03Accords said:
Im not hating on you, but I also have the RH Evo C5 and they look exactly like yours. The cap on mine also turns to tighten it, on the spokes they say Racing Hart also. I will take a pic of them tonight when I get home. If you have the 3 piece rims with the rivets then those are the real Racing Harts C5. Good luck with your sale.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
Ayankees27 said:
Ok well u find me a pic of my rims on a car...that u actually took...then come talk to me dude...stop hating on my rims...And if u want to know the truth..the center cap is not american style, u actually have to turn the cap to the left on all of them to tighten them...and they are reverse mount...so please get off it...
I'm not hating on you man, I'm educating you. You can do one of two things: 1)Take what I'm saying to heart and pout like a little girl, or 2) open your mind a little bit and take it with a grain of salt so that I can share some knowledge with you since I've been in this scene a helluva lot longer than you and work as a vendor for other sites.

Why would I have to find pics of your car if you already proved yourself wrong with the pics YOU posted, of your ride AND your wheels.

All center caps turn for fitment or are put in with alan wrenches. American-Japanese, they all share common center caps. Not to disappoint you, but centercaps don't make the wheel. Sorry. It's obvious those are RH Evos.
 

·
Rolling on 19's
Joined
·
879 Posts
Actually he is right. Those are the Racing Hart C5 1 Piece from Japan.
Racing Hart C5 1pc
http://www.wheelspecs.com/specs/wheelmodels/1696
Those wheels came out long before the RH Evolution, which you are confucing it because they look similar to the RH Evolution. The major difference is that the real ones say Racing Hart on the spoke and the evo say RH Evolution on it. But just by comparing both of them you can tell them apart. I guess i do have the Japanese version. Someone correct me if im wrong. I've had my C5's since 2000.
RH Evolution C5 1 Pc.

Bad pic of mine.


Edit: Look in my gallery and u can see my rims.
 

·
Rolling on 19's
Joined
·
879 Posts
Ayankees27 said:
They look like they say Rh evolution to me...whatever dude...how do i post pics so i can show ppl the rims?


you cant attach pics from ur pc. find a hosting place or upload them to ur gallery here on v6p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Are you saying im right? bc yep, the top pic u posted...thats my rims....looks very diff from the RH EVO rims, but like that guy brian says, they are the same..lol...but whatever brian, u been around rims so long dude.
00&03Accords said:


you cant attach pics from ur pc. find a hosting place or upload them to ur gallery here on v6p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Pics of each rim

Here is the link to all the pics...i didnt know how to post it on here...sorry

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2172080/1

A close up of the bend is in my gallery, as well as a pic of what it says on each spoke-Racing Hart!...and keep in mind that when i took the pics, they were dirty, very dirty..lol...and i do have the center cap for the bent rim, and it fits just fine, i just dont have the screw to put it back on...will buy a new screw and send it with rims

They look kind of like the RH EVO's but they are different...take a look at the center cap, theres no bolt looking things on these, they look a lot cleaner...,make me some offers-taking anywhere from 800-1000...highest bidder takes them, that price includes shipping!

RARE Rims!
Let Me Know!
 

·
Rolling on 19's
Joined
·
879 Posts
Ayankees27 said:
Are you saying im right? bc yep, the top pic u posted...thats my rims....looks very diff from the RH EVO rims, but like that guy brian says, they are the same..lol...but whatever brian, u been around rims so long dude.
From what I know you are right, that top rim is also the one that I have. But as I said before, if im wrong someone correct me.
 

·
Rolling on 19's
Joined
·
879 Posts
Ayankees27 said:
Take a look at my pics....how much should i be asking for the rims?
They look to be 18's, there seems to be plenty of thread on the tires but whats messing it up is that big a$$ dent. Whoever gets them will have to get it repaired and its gonna cost somewhere over 100. So I say 800 obo. Good Luck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
yo Andrew.. that guy Brian does not know ****!.. Ive seen these wheels in person and they ARE indeed RACING HEART WHEELS FROM JAPAN so this is the real deal!
 

·
jinsoku.com
Joined
·
5,934 Posts
those are in fact the racing hart wheels that were in production before they racing hart evolution came to be. however, i hope no one's confusing these with the original 3 piece wheels. those are the one's that cost bank.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for backing me up guys...i dont like haters...lol...but does anyone want to buy my dang rims? lol
vTecaznracer said:
those are in fact the racing hart wheels that were in production before they racing hart evolution came to be. however, i hope no one's confusing these with the original 3 piece wheels. those are the one's that cost bank.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top