Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Monday I am going to have some racing hart C5's (19") coming in along with a pro kit. The wheels are 19x7.5 114.3 3-piece which are made in Japan. These are the real racing hart c5's not the cheap cast evo version. I haven't decided if I am going to keep them or not, but reply if you are interested. The wheels are going to be sitting on some perelli's 225 35 19.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not 100% sure yet, I had to special order them, which took about 3-months. Each rim retails for about 625 and the tires about 260. So that is $3540, but I am reasonable. Some where around 2300 would be all right with me, but let me know if any of you guys have a resonable offer. The pro-kit is for a accord V6 coupe 7th gen it was on my brother's car for a month in a half so it would only be about 130.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is a ten lug pattern so I think that they have a 5x100 pattern too, but I won't be for sure until Monday.

·
Registered
901 Posts
$3450
ouch

i'm sure you can go less. i have the c5's (18") on the TL coming.
uncle said they were only 1500 or so

·
sittin low
1,107 Posts
He's selling 3-piece c5's which they don't make anymore, so i think they're rare, and they come from japan. For 1500 18" it's only a 1-piece.

·
Registered
662 Posts
im thinkin about selling my C5 3 piece wheels on 225/40/18 pirelli p7000 supersports for like around $1500. there 18x7.5 size. 4x114.3, 5x114.3, i think his deal isnt too bad. there brand new. mine are used, but in good condition.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You guys have to understand that there is a difference between regular cast one piece evolutions and 3-pieces Racing Hart. The craftmanship is much better and they are much easier to fix because you can work with one piece at a time. Anyway, these rims are out of normal production, so they are only availible by special order.

·
Registered
173 Posts
fresnov6 id be interested in your offer if they do go for sale, i live in southern cali too so mkes it even better, just keep an update, thanks

·
Registered
901 Posts
i have the 3 piece racing hart C5's. before they were discontinuted. they are the real thing

·
Registered
144 Posts
you guys have to understand he's selling 19"! not 18"...
awesome rims.

don't tempt me. :)

wanna trade with my 18" plus more of my money?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
to lights, I haven't considered a trade to be honest, but I can't say that it is out of the realm of possibilities, if I decide to sell the wheels.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Wow those are some nice rims, you can not beat 3 piece rims, and 19s at that, I would buy them so fast but I spent 3gs last spring for my 19 3 piece m5s, if its a good deal and no one gots dibs b4 me, let me thanx

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey guys, the rims came in and one of them was used. I got mad at my source and ended up sending them back. Sorry but there is not going to be any wheels for sale.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts