Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Racing Hart Rims from Japan-600$ shipped $600

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2172080/1


Thats the link....i also have pics in my gallery....650 bucks shipped! i need to get rid of them..i just quit my job and need the money for my insurance...im getting ripped by selling these bc they are rare...! the tires are shot worn to the bottom except one...They say racing hart on the spoke not RH evolution...write on here or PM if ur interested please!

now only 600 shipped
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have all the center caps

No dude i have all the center caps...its off bc i took the tire off to re balance it...dude i will ship it across the country for 650...all four rims and the ill throw in the good cooper tire for 25 bucks more...what do u say?
bustedryde said:
Are you missing a center cap? If only you were in socal....
 

·
V Go SoCal Drivers V
Joined
·
1,941 Posts
Ayankees27 said:
No dude i have all the center caps...its off bc i took the tire off to re balance it...dude i will ship it across the country for 650...all four rims and the ill throw in the good cooper tire for 25 bucks more...what do u say?
I'm itching for it.....how do your centercaps look? I've seen some pretty nasty ones where the coating is chipped and there's hard water spots everywhere. The bends and the fact that you just registered keep me from pulling the trigger.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dude lol...theres no water spots on the rims at all..they were just dirty when i took the pics a few days ago..clean they are good...And i have another account on here since a while ago...Its ayankees2772...but i couldnt post for whatever reason so i just made one like it...ive heard of people getting dents fixed...let me know

bustedryde said:
I'm itching for it.....how do your centercaps look? I've seen some pretty nasty ones where the coating is chipped and there's hard water spots everywhere. The bends and the fact that you just registered keep me from pulling the trigger.....
 

·
Hella Functional
Joined
·
4,960 Posts
Those are the original Racingharts? I used to have a set of 19s RHs that was discontinued, and it didn't really look like that.... it had rivets around the outside. Anyways, good price, GL on your sale.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea man u had the american style...mine are jdm....no rivets, nothing having to do with RH evo...just says racing hart on spoke and cs type on 3 piece center cap...haha the center cap even turns left to tightin unlike american...wierdd idk y
DV8 said:
Those are the original Racingharts? I used to have a set of 19s RHs that was discontinued, and it didn't really look like that.... it had rivets around the outside. Anyways, good price, GL on your sale.
 

·
Hella Functional
Joined
·
4,960 Posts
that's pretty cool, mine was the 3 piece version that was pre evo ,but the rivets really threw off its looks. Plus it was about 400 a pop. So yours is a steal.



Good luck on your sale, great set of wheels at an amazing price.


P.S. There were 2 JDM versions that was discontinued, the 3 pieces with the rivets and the 1 piece which is yours. Both are discontinued, and both are ULTRA rare.



 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top