Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a set of racing pedals that fit the 6MT coupe? The gas pedal is oversized and my Razo pedal doesn't fit. Please recommend something if you know of a set that'll fit and where I can buy it from. Thanks!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sick6speed said:
I put on the mugen pedal's and They fit real well. I think that they are some of the best pedals on the market!!

anything a little bit more affordable?

·
Registered
487 Posts
revmatching while slowing down/inthe process of making a turn so you can be at a higher rev in lower gear when you come out of the turn.. basically, it helps you come out faster from a turn.

·
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto
3,545 Posts
I'm in the process of installing a full set of Autotechnica (also sold as Nikon,iirc) pedals in my slushy AV6. I've bolted the dead pedal on already (vs. just screwing it down). I have also machined a block of 6061-T6 aluminum for the mounting of the gas pedal, but still have to drill and tap it before I can mount it. I don't care for just screwing (self-tapping) the new pedals down..... not secure enough for my tastes, hence bolting everything down, with all fasteners changed to stainless steel (courtesy of Ace Hardware). :D

I'll post pics when the install is completed.

·
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto
3,545 Posts
Aren't the Mugen pedals like $175 or something?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts