·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
TenzoR ftl

Looks cheap

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
My friend has the Blue ones on his car and they're very confortable and keep me in the seat =]

I like Tenzo R .. They make nice rims and seats =]

They'd look better than APC seats at least

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
since im on a budget im looking at these i cant afford sparco or recaros.. i can get 2 seats 2 sliders and 2 brackets for 549.. 1 sparco seat is 549 ...

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
ya tell me how those tenzo seats fit...any custom sliders/brackets needed? i mite b interested in these! 550$usd for both is not bad! also how much do these seats weigh over stock leathers??? anyone know?

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
hmm dont know about the weight.. i doubt there as heavy as stock leather with the motor and all stock is super heavy... how much does a stock seat weigh???

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok the seina weighs 30lbs which is even lighter than tourinos and milano which is 37 to 38 lbs

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
I had a question, If i got some seat rails for my accord, will any seat fit on the rails, or are they seat brand specific?

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
i think it depends on the the seat brand...im pretty sure that the wedge engineering brackets fit sparco (i know that for sure) and they also fit recoro if im not mistaken. I think you have to get a different bracket to fit the momo seats. A lot of the seats like tenzo R and APC rip off the design layout so the sparco type bracket might be able to fit. Im not 100% sure on which patterns fit which seats, but i do know only certain brackets fit certain company's seats because they use different bolt "patterns"...i hope that makes sense

1 - 20 of 33 Posts