Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am going to be honest with you guys. I know this item is a little rice, but they are actually becoming really popular and I think they're awesome when you're going out clubbing one night and you're in the mood for it.

I have a couple of Radio Neon Light bars for sale. I got them from my brother and they're all in 100% working condition. Never been opened.

They're the color blue. They're labeled under "Fast and the Furious" (yes , yes I know :) ). They're made by Street Glow though. Works off 12v plug. Sticks on to where ever you feel like putting it. And has an adjustable sensor for music.

Here's a pic.

Price is $10.00 + Shipping

(Sorry about the price change, the original price of $8.00 was a typo.)

Thanks

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wuzkrackin83 said:
how many do you have ?
how big are they ?
I have 10 of them. They are a little wider, if not exactly wide as a singe bin aftermarket head unit.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Im interested, i could use those for my new trunk setup. Only one problem though, is there any other way i can get power, bc my DC is already used.

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I believe you could hardwire it . I am not too sure though. I know the street glow edition, which is practically the same thing, enable you to hardwire them.

If not, you could always get a DC plug that adds more.

Edit - Yeah you should be able to hard wire it. I got this from a website which sells these. Didn't mention anything about The Fast and The Furious ones not having the option to hard wire.

"Street Glow makes a Fast and Furious line that is designed after the neon products in the blockbuster movie The Fast and the Furious. These products are made to the same standards Street Glow prides themselves on. The ONLY difference between the two lines will be that the controls, and tips of accent tubes will be silver on the Fast and Furious products, and black on the Street Glow products."

·
Registered
452 Posts
can u get red ones if u can pm me

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ondenoantra said:
can u get red ones if u can pm me

Sorry I only have them in blue. I am going to look into getting red ones tonight. I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

·
i<3 my P.O.S.
652 Posts
just cut the ciggareete adapter off ...if you have a system in your trunk thats even better you can tap into the distibution block for power and just ground the ground to some bare metal in the car

is it possible to see how it lights up i maybe i might take 4 and make it into underseat neon

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
to be honest, i don't have pictures on how it lights up.

Sorry

I do know it lights up Neo Blue and it is as bright as regular neons.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
04accordcoupe said:
just cut the ciggareete adapter off ...if you have a system in your trunk thats even better you can tap into the distibution block for power and just ground the ground to some bare metal in the car

is it possible to see how it lights up i maybe i might take 4 and make it into underseat neon
Any pics?? Im stupid

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This was the best picture, unfortunaly, I was able to find.

That is the street glow one. The one's I am selling are identical in color output, just the control box is different color.

·
Superccord
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
04accordcoupe said:
wow hopefully its brighter than that like it shine at a wide angle
Yeah, that's a bad pic.

It's basically a regular neon light bar with the controller which allows it to turn on and off according the the music so it should be pretty bright.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts