Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 03 ex v6 sedan lowered on eibach prokit springs, koni yellow shocks and an ingalls camber kit on the rear axle. If I want to reinstall the stock honda springs, will I have to remove the camber kit? and if i have to remove the camber kit what replaces it back to stock?

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
onggiade35 said:
i have an 03 ex v6 sedan lowered on eibach prokit springs, koni yellow shocks and an ingalls camber kit on the rear axle. If I want to reinstall the stock honda springs, will I have to remove the camber kit? and if i have to remove the camber kit what replaces it back to stock?
Not sure you need to remove the camber kit, but you might want to... its kinda useless for a stock ride height car, and you might as well take it off if your chaning the springs anyways...

E

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no. i think that was when i had the sportlines on. i switched to the prokits when the tires kept woring out on me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
XxAznJoexX said:
you can leave it there,

id recommend an alignment afterwards anyways , and the technician can adjust it for you to accomodate the stock ride

so basically i can leave on the camber kit/koni yellow shocks and just change the prokits back to the stock honda springs?

·
Registered
53 Posts
yes u can leave the camber kit and koni yellows on the car and change back to prokits. from what i have heard even people with the prokits still needed a camber kit for the rear of the accord.

just switch the springs, get an alignment and you should be good to go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts