Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi.

I have a brand new Ralco-Rz Aluminum pully/crank, i'm not really sure what to call it.

I bought it about two years ago, and never had the time to put it on.

it is the same one from http://www.coolcarpartsonline.com/aluminum-pulleys/honda-accord-03-07-ralco-rz-aluminum-pulley-set
an example of another car it fits: Acura TL 07-08 Ralco-Rz Aluminum Pulley Set - 914930

it fits a bunch of hondas and acura, but i bought it for my 04 accord coupe v6.

i lost the manual, but had them email me a pdf of it, so i will send the buyer the manual.

i'm asking 60 for it, i'm pretty sure it'll fit into one of those flat rate box at usps if you want me to ship it. pick up in san diego 92126

email me for questions or interest: [email protected]

pictures:

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts
Yea, decided to sell a little late to me.. when I bought something similar 2 months ago for double the price.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
according to the manual and the requirement of a different sized drive belt, i believe this one is the underdrive crank pulley.

Measures: 14.5mm and 5 3/4 inches.

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts
This price is really cheap, and everyone should buy this, but I kinda take it back because the underdrive is cheaper than the stock size as you DO NEED A NEW BELT
This is the underdrive.
I guess I'm not mad anymore because I needed stock size since I'm running a large sound system. Four 15's" :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts