Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of Rays Gram Lights 57c in Bronze with brand new tires on all 4. They are 17x8.5JJ with a 5x114.3 lug pattern +30 offset with 83mm hub bore. The wheels are in great shape with NO CURB RASH and NO BENDS. The tires are brand new(less than 150 miles on them) 245/45-17 Fuzion ZRi's. The only flaw they have is some rub rash from my fenders from where i lowered my car and the offset/tire size did not fit. Please PM or email me at [email protected] if you wish to contact me and i will give you my cell number for further communication.

Trades I will consider must have good tires: +45ish wheels really like mesh wheels similar in design to the work vs-xx's. Or a set of TL-S wheels

Price: $900/bo +shipping

Pics:

Thank you for looking, You guys and gals have a great day

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
they are actually cleaner than in the pictures my friend got bored(they are at his house as i ran out of storage space) so he decided to clean the hell out of them for me

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, offset is the reason they dont fit mine. I could make them fit but i dont think it is worth it to me with all i have going on right now

They dont have much of a lip i dont think they would look very good with a polished lip but that is my personal opinion

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Those are the only ones i have with them on the car. i apologize for the poor quality as they are cameraphone pics. First pic is with the tires that came on them that were not worth a nickel they were shot i was scared to drive on them around the block to check for turning rub

1 - 20 of 39 Posts