Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Tofu Delivery Boy
5,707 Posts
Description: RÄZO shift knobs are precision crafted in Japan and are perfectly weighted for positive shift feel. Do not confuse these with cheap imitations! RÄZO shift knobs are made of high quality aluminum and offer a comfortable grip and trend-setting looks. The RÄZO shift knob screws onto your factory shift lever using one the included washers. Designed to work only on automatic transmission vehicles with threaded shift levers.

Product

1 - Super Gun Grip AT Razo Shift Knob
Part #RA91
Automatic Transmission with O/D Button • Satin Aluminum

Keywords: shift knob razo automatic titanium interior

5928DSC05205.JPG

·
Tofu Delivery Boy
5,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is a great shift knob for all cars. i especially like the look of the shift knob in silver cars like my accord. The install only took me 45 minutes because i dropped some of the screws on the floor in my house and had to crawl around to find them, once i found the bolts and screws it took me 20 minutes, tops. The only problem i had was that while i was hospitalized for a week my dad was driving the car and the pressure bolts i used to screw the knob on had come loose and the shift knob was moving up/down and rotating....so all it took was a quick tightening of the bolts, but it was hard to explain to my dad. but to solve this problem, re-tighten the bolts ever so often just to be safe...great product and highly reccomended

Rating5
ProsClean Look, Easy Install, good quality
ConsCan Get loose...
Would you recommend?yes

1 - 2 of 2 Posts