1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I originally bought these for $75.

(I am selling BRAND NEW ones)
Local pick up will be $55

Here are pics of another set on my car. (I'm selling the extra set I have)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
oh i want them, but i wont have any more money for two weeks...:( if you still have them then..which i doubt you will ill buy them.....plus i want to give you props cause your car is dope as hell, but can i ask where you got that carbon fiber lip? is that the carbon creations lip? and where did your brows since i probably wont get to buy them?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh i want them, but i wont have any more money for two weeks...:( if you still have them then..which i doubt you will ill buy them.....plus i want to give you props cause your car is dope as hell, but can i ask where you got that carbon fiber lip? is that the carbon creations lip? and where did your brows since i probably wont get to buy them?
sup MidnightAccord...I WISH I had the CF mugen lip. As of right now, they don't make it yet. PM me whenever you have the money..I may still have them. And if not, then I'll try to pick up a set for you, but I can't guarantee I can give you the same deal as right now.

Just let me know whenever you're ready, because it took me a LOONNNG time to actually find REAL CF eyebrows.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
yeah but who makes the lip and where did you get it, i dont care if i pay 75 or 85 for these, ill let u know when i have the money...thanx alot

·
Registered
79 Posts
dan, i'll take the eyebrows off your hands if no one has yet to do so, just lemme know

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
oh i understand now, ive seen those on ebay, i guess i just needed to look closer, i thought that lip was CF, are they planning on making one in CF do you know?

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
One of my friends told me a local shop was starting manufacturing for the Mugen Lips in CF but it'll cost around $300! :mad:
wow i hope they do, if they do im down for a GB!!!!!!!!

300 would be better than carbon creations front CF lip which is 350 and very BIG, let me know, ill let u know when i have the money

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
hey, loxllxol do you still have them CF eyelids, ill take em rif you still got em.

·
Registered
12 Posts
eyebrows

if the eyebrows are still 4 sale i'll pick them up on monday, i work in anaheim and i can swing by after work. holla

·
Registered
46 Posts
Midnight Heretic said:
wow i hope they do, if they do im down for a GB!!!!!!!!

300 would be better than carbon creations front CF lip which is 350 and very BIG, let me know, ill let u know when i have the money
If you really are interested in getting one then i might be able to hook you up with a better price for it at extreme dimensions. I know the sales manager that works there. I can probably get the price down around 280. Maybe lower. So let me know. I got my CF front lip from him. :D Im located in Irvine BTW.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
WicKedAccOrd said:
If you really are interested in getting one then i might be able to hook you up with a better price for it at extreme dimensions. I know the sales manager that works there. I can probably get the price down around 280. Maybe lower. So let me know. I got my CF front lip from him. :D Im located in Irvine BTW.
Damn nice...got any pics?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts