Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I was wondering if either an awd crosstour transmission or a paws tranny from a tl would ever be able to swap onto a v6 coupe to make an awd Accord. Small random question, but I figure if it's doable I'll be getting a coupe for my next car. I love how they look but it's gotta have some kind of performance xD

·
Registered
19 Posts
^That dude is a spammer.

AWD would sap more power, so you would effectively lose performance. Would be great for the snow, but you live in AZ...not worth it I think.

·
The Jester
1,352 Posts
^That dude is a spammer.

AWD would sap more power, so you would effectively lose performance. Would be great for the snow, but you live in AZ...not worth it I think.
Has one post... Spammer... sir your logic is severely flawed.

Either start with an AWD as listed above, or have deep pockets. Is it possible? Yes. Is it easy? No. You pretty much take the bottom half of an awd car and build your car on top of it.

·
Honda enthusiast
603 Posts
Cheaper to buy an awd Audi s5. Don't be silly, unless you are rich and bored then by all means do it!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Has one post... Spammer... sir your logic is severely flawed.

Either start with an AWD as listed above, or have deep pockets. Is it possible? Yes. Is it easy? No. You pretty much take the bottom half of an awd car and build your car on top of it.
My logic is that the text in his signature reads "Rock Solid" but is hyperlinked to hondapartsguys.com.

....and he only has one post.

But maybe he has no affiliation with them.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
rip out of the chassis from a mdx. Weld accord coupe on top. race car ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts