Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for any rear sway bar, acura cls/tls, comptech, neuspeed, eibach for a 98-02 accord(got an i4 if that matters.. i dont think it does), PREFER it include the endlinks, 2 bushings and 2 brackets. used, new, does not matter. let me know ur offers, thxs people. tried the acura dealers around here, and all seem overpriced compared to what i see on the forums.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thxs man, but $40 includes even the endlinks? normally u only get the bushings and brackets.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
why are u selling the anti-sway bar accord coupe01? oemacuraparts.com u can get it for 40 something brand new with the bushings and brackets, if ur willing to do $35 shipped for the tl-s bar, bushings and brackets, we have a deal, let me know(including paypal fee). if u provide the endlinks that are in perfect condition, ill give u $50 shipped.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool, do u mind if i can see pics first? and if by any chance u kno what year ur tl-s bar was off of?

·
Registered
172 Posts
no problem I'll take some pics later today, I bought it from a local dealership, I don't remember what year, aren't they all the same? give me ur email address so i can email u the pics.
Ur the guy i talked to half a year ago about a catalytic converter right? because u had a cat but i wasn't sure if it'll work in cali

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
check ur pm accord coupe01, i just want to kno how old the actual bar is itself, thats all. pics of the bushings and brackets would be nice also, thxs. and yea, i am the same guy u talked to 6 months ago, hope the cat thing went smoothly for yah eventually.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
let me kno if you sent those pics, cuz i never received anything, i have another deal, so let me kno ASAP. thxs

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i sent you payment accord_coupe1, hit me up when u sent it, and the tracking #, plus hit me with a trader rating on v6p.net

1 - 14 of 14 Posts