Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found a rear ingall camber kit for the springs im gunna buy

do i, should i need to buy front camber kits?

i dont think the front tires will wear that bad..

if that is the case, anyone recommend front ones?

the springs will drop 1.5 in the front and about 1.2 in the rear

and i still cant find shocks for a good price -_- :mad:

·
registered n00b
2,769 Posts
hey nex, instead of posting "lemme know and ill tell you" in all the threads, just post it up. that way, when ppl search this in the future, they dont see the same answer in every thread ;D

smilez, heres a thread i found, titled "front camber kit" ;D not trying to be a ****, just pointing it out.

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
yea, I understand, but for my vendor it is my job not to spread the random word of where people can get them from, because if people are interested, they PM me and I have to tell them that "my name" sent them.
or else if I just spread the word out of my vendor, then my vendor thinks these people found him out otherwise, and I wont get mine small percentage.

·
Registered
630 Posts
If you guys have a rear camber kit did u notice the cars height changing after install of the kit & an alignment because my car got like 1/2 in higher.
My wheel used to be tucked into the fender with no gap & now i could fit my fingers.
Anyway I could see how it could change a little bit with adjustment but i wasn't expecting to lose a 1/2 in.

·
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto
3,545 Posts
03ondubs said:
If you guys have a rear camber kit did u notice the cars height changing after install of the kit & an alignment because my car got like 1/2 in higher.
My wheel used to be tucked into the fender with no gap & now i could fit my fingers.
Anyway I could see how it could change a little bit with adjustment but i wasn't expecting to lose a 1/2 in.
That doesn't sound right to me. My rear camber kit didn't change my ride height at all.

Sounds like something was installed not 100% correct. Are the alignment specs good? Could the installer have installed the arms wrong? (ie; the short one where the long one goes, and vice-versa). Don't really know..... just throwing ideas out for you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
yea, I understand, but for my vendor it is my job not to spread the random word of where people can get them from, because if people are interested, they PM me and I have to tell them that "my name" sent them.
or else if I just spread the word out of my vendor, then my vendor thinks these people found him out otherwise, and I wont get mine small percentage.
That last sentence. There we go the truth.

Whatever, I could use some help sourcing parts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts