Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there that installed a rear camber kit, what was the specs you got for the rear camber? mine is like..

left -.8
right -.9

I dont know but I think that's like way off, my rear right looks bad, help.. :)

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
macboi said:
Anyone out there that installed a rear camber kit, what was the specs you got for the rear camber? mine is like..

left -.8
right -.9

I dont know but I think that's like way off, my rear right looks bad, help.. :)

i dont understand you question, did you have a rear camber kit installed? are those the specs they adjusted them too? if so, those specs are actually .1 and .2 more positive camber than stock specs which i believe is -1.0 so your fine.

i got my alignment done and had them adjust both rears to -.9 which is a hair positive over stock. having less negative camber does slightly effect handling a bit, but i didnt care, i just wanted to eliminate that / \ look as much as i can.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well that's my reading on the adjusted camber, ( i got the spc camber kit ) but the rear is like thiss..

| \

the left one seems fine if u look from the rear, but the right one is leaning very bad

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im recently on H-tech, but I am moving to Eibach Sportlines. those are brand new tires.. I dont want it wear out :(

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
macboi said:

look how bad it is..??

:eek: wow, there is something else going on there. no way is that -.9 camber, that looks like its well over -2.0 , if i were you, get a 2nd opinion and get an alignment done somewhere else. i bet they come up with different numbers. good luck

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol, I'll get it check tomorrow man, it just recently went like that.. I guess the rear still going

·
Registered
170 Posts
-1 doesn't work after your car is droped. Mine was at -1 and it looked like his. Now mine is at positive .8 and it looks good atleast alot better then before. You can't go factory specs after you drop your car.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TEK_03AV6 said:
-1 doesn't work after your car is droped. Mine was at -1 and it looked like his. Now mine is at positive .8 and it looks good atleast alot better then before. You can't go factory specs after you drop your car.

thanks for the reply, i bought it bak the other day and told them the same thing now it looks a lot better , feels way better too

·
Registered
211 Posts
macboi said:
thanks for the reply, i bought it bak the other day and told them the same thing now it looks a lot better , feels way better too
What are yours set at now after you took it back? I'd be curious, I've got to go get a camber kit myself and take it back in. Would like to have an idea where people are getting there set. ATM mine looks like the pic, but not that bad at least. I know factory specs range from -.5 to -1.5.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah my two rear is now on -1.2 but it looks straightt as hell now, should i have the rear that much negative?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Wow -1.2...mine is at +.8. Mine was at -1 and the wheel was looking so off. What kinda drop did you have. I used eibach sportlines.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I would think as long as your rear tires look straight and your ahppy with it and the way it drive, you should be good. They are in spec so it really should not matter. Like I said, right now mine are sitting at -2 and they are leaning in somewhat but not as bad as you had at first. Look at it this way if you click on the link Brad posted the sport suspension setting are good at -2 even. You should be fine. I'll post my result once I get the darn camber kit and get it installed. Peace

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TEK_03AV6 said:
Wow -1.2...mine is at +.8. Mine was at -1 and the wheel was looking so off. What kinda drop did you have. I used eibach sportlines.

Can i see some pictures? of the wheels gap? I was thinkin about gettin that or Stech. Im currently on Htech, wheels gap is lookin huge lately.. lol

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
btw, I took some pictures this past weekend when I was at the beach, it should turn out greatttttttttttttt

1 - 20 of 20 Posts