Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
i haz vtec
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed that i do not have any hardware in the bumper for license plate lights (no clips, bulb holders or hanging wires, just holes and a screw). any other ideas other than getting all the hardware from tas? I am no opposed to leds as long as they are white.

PS i have a 98.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
^^Pretty self explanatory james, lol. He doesnt have any lights on his rear license plate, nor does he have the ability to, since he doesnt have the parts.

·
i haz vtec
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol.. yeah i have no clue where the hardware went.. so any ideas?

duct tape doesnt go to well with green :)

·
i haz vtec
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
sl33pyriceboi said:
what do you mean when you say "hardware"

are yoo missing the lense or are u missing the bulbs or what?
no bulb, no lense, nothing to put a bulb in, no harness.. noting..

EDIT: here is a pic...hmmm... like the angle :)

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
its an arm and a leg for the socket/wiring harness for a 6th gen v6... don't know how much ur gonna pay for ur car tho... my car has 2 socket lites...prolly best to get aftermarket hookup done b a good electrical guy

·
i haz vtec
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
kleptodathief said:
its an arm and a leg for the socket/wiring harness for a 6th gen v6... don't know how much ur gonna pay for ur car tho... my car has 2 socket lites...prolly best to get aftermarket hookup done b a good electrical guy
yup its really not worth it to get those pieces IMO.. i really dont know what to look for as far as aftermarket parts go. any ideas?

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
that's cool...i was thinking about changing out my bulb to an LED bulb.

·
i haz vtec
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
stupidaznmunkey said:
hmmm if u were in CALI, i wouldve totally done a DIY for you. like spliced a wire from somewhere from your rear tails and then drilled some holes and mounted the LEDs and yeah you already got some from ebay so its all good...
guess i am on the wrong side of the country

1 - 18 of 18 Posts