Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

Recently i installed the Omni Coilovers on my ride, well all was good til i heard a "pop"ing sound from my rear when i take small bumps. I did a examination and heres what i found:

heres my driver side rear

and heres my pass. side rear

the sway bar joint thing is rubbing on my shock....and its making poping noises.

Can i get some ideas?

·
Registered
900 Posts
wow, does it still make a poping noise or a clunking noise when you hit small bumps? mine does the same but only when i hit the loud bumping noise, i'm riding on stock shocks with skunk2 coilovers and it's HELLA bouncy so whenever i hit a big bump i woudl hear some klunking noise in the rear, i jacked up my car and took a look but everything seemed fine, so i found out that it was just the spring that was making the noise, it's loose in there and it would fly up everytime my car bounces, but i just ordered some tokico illuminas today and can't wait to get them! hopefully it solves the problem

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i think that clunk is ur spring, but for my case it makes a poping rubbery sound, i'm not sure if thats a word but yeah...

i think i am going to reinstall my sway bar, someone told me that it could be that i put it on upside down, i can't tell lol

·
Registered
900 Posts
lol i think it might be the sway bar, i dont' know how it could get out of place like that and start hitting your coilovers? i think this is an excuse for you to get some after market sways =D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts