Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

i am looking for a replacement mirror for a 2001 Accord EX V6 Coupe. Is there a universal one out there that I can use like on EBAY or something?

Thanks for the input...

James

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
Razo/Carmate sells mirrors, usually under the Razo name. i have one, its the Convexed type, i like it alot. i can see alot more. it has spring loaded clips that clip on very well to the stock mirror. it willl rattle ALOT more, especially if you have a system.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
keep in mind that if you choose to get the larger broadway mirrors, ur window visor will hit it when you open it

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
whiteV6penguin said:
why go with flat instead of the convexed ones? is there a difference?

just wondering i have a convexed one i believe, its curved.
yea, i have a convexed one too. whats wrong with them? ive had it for a long time and i dont have any problems with it. i can actually see more, thats why i would prefer it over a flat one.

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
RAZO mirrors FTW! i got one too... helps to c the blind spots better, sometimes i get lazy tho and i 'might' cut off someone but i usually switch lanes slowly

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
well my razo doesn't shrink the view as much as the broadview...broadview gives me motion sickness sometimes...thats y i switched over to the razo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts