Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
thats HOT!! Ive heard depo makes quality stuff. Is that only compatiable with 98-00 sedans. Or does it use a completely different wiring harness!!

*edit* I checked their site this fits 01-02's too!

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Theres no way one model can fit all sedan years. They have different shapes :confused:

Hopefully the sell them for all sedans.

edit: They do :) Not to sure what do think of them though I dont like not having chrome corners.

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
oh sh!t!! i wanna get those bad boys. ill just spray tint em like my OEM's, damn, LEDs, thats bangin. i wonder how much they cost, and where i can get em. anyone know?

edit: found some, but pretty penny, $200 per pair.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
I wanna see some output pics. But yea...$200 is a bunch.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Sketch o5 said:
oh sh!t!! i wanna get those bad boys. ill just spray tint em like my OEM's, damn, LEDs, thats bangin. i wonder how much they cost, and where i can get em. anyone know?

edit: found some, but pretty penny, $200 per pair.
whered you find them?... Link please.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
the_accordian said:
theyd have a winner if they styled the led's after the 01-02 tails.
Yeah its weird, I used to envy the 98-99 tailights but not anymore I like ours better now. I wish the chrome strip on those Depo lights went all the way. looking foward to updates.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Yea it would be better if the chrome strip went all the way around the corner. I would get these if 1) I knew the quality of the light output and how long they last and 2) I could spare $200.

** Did anyone notice that on the links to the sale pages they describe these tails as "TYC Euro Clear blah blah blah"? TYC?! I looked on their website and they don't have these on there. If they're TYCs then I'd be ok assuming they're good quality lights. Can someone confirm that?

·
Registered
514 Posts
VietNinjaJ30A1 said:
Yea it would be better if the chrome strip went all the way around the corner. I would get these if 1) I knew the quality of the light output and how long they last and 2) I could spare $200.
I thought Depo was one of the mroe quality brands out there. Dont alot of7th gen guys have their headlights and tails?

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
what u can do is take the 01-02 tyc taillights and then swap them with the oem ones, i would do that but im not wasting 200 bucks on some taillights.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Man...I'm gonna start looking for a deal on these. I was gonna do a DIY LED taillight setup...but eff that...this is easier =]

1 - 20 of 39 Posts