Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
are these a direct bolt on for 02 coupe? No slider meaning the seat can't slide foward to allow passenger into the backseat correct?

·
Registered
401 Posts
^bump for a good guy and the seats. ive seen the seats in person..and they arent bad at all. its a bit snug if you are over 6'0 though like me..

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
XENITH: The difference between these and the real ones are the material, real ones are cloth. these are made from alcantara (suede).

Red02AccordV6_2: These brackets will not fit an accord coupe. They only fit sedans, the seats are fully adjustable allowing you to let passengers into the back. You will still need sliders to use the seats.

akordman: Sorry, will not split the pair.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
do you have the black ones at the back?

Since I have a coupe, will you sell them without the brackets? and lower the asking price?

thanks

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
if u don't mind me asking, where did you get these seats? I really want to get something like the black one you have pictured but w/ rails for a coupe. thanks

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hondaboi: sorry the black set was sold a while back, i will not part the seats and the brackets.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Thank you Wutthebun, I got your PM :)

I though your price is OBO but you mentioned that its firm? I am somewhat confused.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts