Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I would like to know where I can get the red/clear taillights for the sedan. For those of you who has no clue what I'm talking about, these lights are like the 98-00 stock taillights, but the turn signal part is clear. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Thanks for helping me out Ei-ccord.
That's a beautiful Accord you have there, what kind of rims are those? What other mods?
Btw, Im stupid, where can I edit my profile?
At the top of the screen it reads USER CP :D

The rims are some knock offs.... got 'em cheap :laugh:

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
What other mods?
Sorry missed that!

VIS CF hood
AEM big brakes
Injen Race division CAI
Nology Wires
Beru Silverstone Plugs
UR SS Pullies
Custom Eibach Sportline springs (2.3" front and 2" rear drop)
First set of Eibach Sways
Eibach Pro-Control Bar (strut tower bar)
Panasonic DVD flipscreen
Concept Audio 6.5" seperates up front
Pionerr 4 way 6x9's in the rear
Concept 175 x 2 amp
Custom CF gauges bezel
Reverse indiglo gauges
Aluminum door locks
Aluminum Climat Control knobs
Red engine covers
Red/Clears
Black Housing headlights
Tranny cooler and filter

(OEM spoiler, Razzi front and rear kit, Wings West sides, eyelids, and LED mirrors will be going into the body shop the second week of July)

·
Registered
27 Posts
I made a thread similar to this because i was looking for red/clear tail lights also. At first people reccomended procarparts.com also but they don't carry them anymore due to some problems. You can check out the whole story here

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4344&highlight=tail+lights

Anyways, long story short. Ebay is where i ended up ordering mine. From this guy here and hes got another acution going on ebay for the tail lights. Heres the link and good luck, hope u win :p

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33716&item=2421911129

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
do they have these for the coupe, or will i definately have to get the all clear ones and paint them?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts