Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Cops love me :)
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im in the market for a v6 6spd and the dealership told me that they can only get their hands on a red or white one. i really wanted saphire blue or black but im lucky to find one at all. anyways i want to know which color you prefer. i know that when i buy my car its my choice and all but i just would like some input on you personal opinions. SAN MARINO RED OR TAFFETA WHITE????? :confused:

thx,
Angelo :D

·
Registered
556 Posts
If you have your mind set on a black or blue coupe, simply go to another dealership, and shop around...why settle for second choice on color when you dont have to! Car color is something you have to be satisfied with...it's worth the wait in my opinion if u have to

·
sittin low
1,107 Posts
tell the dealership to look for a saphire blue or black, after you deal with them, they can get it from a different dealership

·
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jon2002 said:
If you have your mind set on a black or blue coupe, simply go to another dealership, and shop around...why settle for second choice on color when you dont have to! Car color is something you have to be satisfied with...it's worth the wait in my opinion if u have to
i wish it was that easy. i have been or talked to almost every Honda dealer in VA and they all say the same thing, "we looked through VA,MD and WV and all we found was red or white." Please if anyone in VA or MD can find me one PLEASE TELL ME!!!

·
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BrianR said:
What about a slightly used model? If I had to choose though I'd take white.
im looking for new or used, it dosent matter. i just want one :D

·
6MT
1,195 Posts
errrr........... REDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had my mind set on a black one, but then the dealer said they only had RED or WHITE left. I figured, since my 04 was black, why not try a diff color? I was having doubts about the red at 1st, but now i'm really loving it. :)

Barely any swirl marks, ez to keep clean, hard to tell its dirty. THe red paint is a lot stronger than the black one. The color will grow on you.

·
Registered
303 Posts
i have black and itll be the last black car i ever own. Looks sexy when its clean but that lasts a whole 5 minutes. I think white is a real classy color and there are only a few cars that look good in red imo. Vettes, and ferraris.

·
Registered
492 Posts
blkcoupe said:
i have black and itll be the last black car i ever own. Looks sexy when its clean but that lasts a whole 5 minutes. I think white is a real classy color and there are only a few cars that look good in red imo. Vettes, and ferraris.

i agree ... 5 mins only... i used to have a black 6th gen ... swore to never buy a black car again... I have a white 7th gen ... i love it.

·
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 42 Posts