Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
person.
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If interested, DO NOT PM ME -- ONLY E-MAIL ME: slickdraw -at- gmail.com

NOTES:

• As you can see below, I have a LOT of car accessories/dress up/spare parts that I never got around to installing over the last few years, and it's time for them all to go.
• The prices below are asking prices, but the prices are VERY low so I may not be willing to move on most items unless they don't sell for a while.
• Also, keep in mind, the prices below are prices SHIPPED TO YOU, anywhere in the lower 48 US states. (I don't want the hassle of figuring out exact shipping numbers for each of the items.)
• Payment via paypal must add 2.9% + $0.30 (the amount paypal charges me to take paypal payments)

ITEMS FOR SALE, detailed w/ pics below:

• 2 Bottles of Auto-RX (see: http://www.auto-rx.com/) -- $18 each shipped or $32 for both shipped
• 3M Protective Film Clear Bra (specific to 2003-4 Honda Accord 2dr) -- $135 shipped
• Rear under-car adjustable suspension brace (I know this fits the 6th gen Accords, unknown if it fits 7th gen) -- $15 shipped
• Door Edge guards, pre-painted Graphite Pearl (specific to any year 7th gen Honda Accord 2dr) -- $17 shipped
• Sprint Mild-Drop (1.2") Lowering Springs (specific to any year 7th gen Honda Accord 4cyl 2dr) -- $63 shipped
• OEM Honda Shocks w/ less than 7K miles on them (specific to any year 7th gen Honda Accord 4cyl 2dr) -- $149 shipped

---------------------------------------------------------

2 Bottles of Auto-RX:

• Clean engine of oil sludge build-up
• See: http://www.auto-rx.com/)
• BRAND NEW
$18 each shipped or $32 for both shipped

3M Protective Film Clear Bra:

• Specific to 2003-4 Honda Accord 2dr
• Protects front bumper and hood from bugs/stone chips
• See: http://www.automotivearticles.com/Clear_Bra_3M.shtml)
• This was nearly $400 shipped new!
• BRAND NEW, ALL PIECES ARE INCLUDED -- includes full front bumper, front-facing parts around front fenders to protect painted fender parts by the headlights, about a 6" section of the hood, and side mirrors
$135 shipped

Rear under-car adjustable suspension brace:

• I know this fits the 6th gen Accords, unknown if it fits 7th gen
• BRAND NEW
$15 shipped

Door Edge guards, pre-painted Graphite Pearl:

• Specific to any year 7th gen Honda Accord 2dr
• See original part number below
• BRAND NEW
$17 shipped

Sprint Mild-Drop (1.2") Lowering Springs:

• Mild-Drop 1.2" all around
• Specific to any year 7th gen Honda Accord 4cyl 2dr
• BRAND NEW
$63 shipped

OEM Honda Shocks:

• Specific to any year 7th gen Honda Accord 4cyl 2dr
• Less than 7K miles on them
• That is NOT rust in the pic -- just dirty
• NEVER used w/ lowering springs (so will be in perfect functioning condition)
$149 shipped

·
person.
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wonder how much different the 3M protective clear bra is compared to the 2005 accord coupes?
I'm pretty sure teh bumpers were slightly changed, but I could be wrong. Maybe look up stock photos. If they are the same, then you're golden. If they are different, worst case is that it won't cover every part. But it's equally possible that it'll still cover everything with a little cutting.

·
person.
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I want the rear strut
Well -- you can have all four shipped to you for less than price of one at the Honda parts department -- then you'll have the rest of them just in case. all you have to do is e-mail me: slickdraw -at- gmail.com

·
person.
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I haven't had too much interest in these items for a while -- so in a last-ditch effort to get id of this stuff, I've listed it all on eBay (Along with a bunch of other stuff I'm selling. The car stuff is listed first though.): eBay Link!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts