Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
MATT
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats. That is a nice pick up.
Thanks duck
This could be my upgrade in a few years!!!Congrats and how does it compare to ur old TLS.
Where u been hiding Damien!
Mike this car is an so nice for the price....doesn't really compare to the type S...the TL was much more sport minded (stiffer suspension, built like a tank)...the accord i got is ab 10k less than what the TL was also (so no leather, navi, or sunroof) the accord is much lighter and not nearly as powerful but for a 4 cylinder it moves pretty dang good...for the simple fact of saving 150 some dollars a month on a car payment and a much more fuel efficient vehicle it was a no brainer..I'm around but don't post much anymore

·
James
1,094 Posts
I saw one of these the other day with the little skirt package they offer, slammed with some nice wheels... gorgeous car. May be my next ride as well

·
MATT
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice car.

Who is this guy?
Haha what up chaddy!!

Welcome back, Matt? LOL. Love the Sport edition. GL with not modding. :D
Thanks mike! Yeah I know man...the wife already told me not to touch her car...haha....riiiiight

I saw one of these the other day with the little skirt package they offer, slammed with some nice wheels... gorgeous car. May be my next ride as well
Yeah they look great dropped on some nice wheels with the oem aero kit...pick one up its great!

·
RoLO "THE HULK" NY
903 Posts
Long time no speak Matt.. I could not give up our 2.5 Gen MDX (I'm about to sell my wife Altima & will also be getting this accord).. Sticking w/ Acura & Honda

·
MATT
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would never have checked this unless Brian said something...we don't have the accord anymore...needed another suv and more room so grabbed this

And my racekor =)

How you been Rolo? Your not in south Florida anymore right?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts