Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry guys was attacked by a dog last week but im back! HERES some pics this time. Stock cat $85.00 shipped and test pipe $27, both will have a fresh coat of high temp enamel on them before i ship. Stainless hardwar included with both.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
you got attacked by a dog?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nikerey said:
you got attacked by a dog?
yeah lol tore my jeans up took me down to the ground eat my leg. Ive had worse, use to work at animal services....

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what happened to people needing stock cat convertors?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yeah i used it for probably a thousand miles. The o2 comes on, but car runs fine i ran with it unpluged for a couple months. I have a o2 sim somwhere, I just took it off because it doesnt sound that good to me with the EVO's. It would probably be better with some other type of exhaust...

·
Registered
984 Posts
gHETTO gREEN :) said:
Yeah i used it for probably a thousand miles. The o2 comes on, but car runs fine i ran with it unpluged for a couple months. I have a o2 sim somwhere, I just took it off because it doesnt sound that good to me with the EVO's. It would probably be better with some other type of exhaust...
How'd it sound with the EVOs? Raspy?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just made it so you hear the exhaust alot more, heres an example usually when your intake sound kicks in it drowns out the exhaust sound. With the test pipe you here both at the same time. I got a deal on a custom cat so i went for it, these things are decent just not for my taste.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^

1 - 9 of 9 Posts