Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states, the next mod on my ride is suspension. I do not want a coil over setup. I was coils and struts. I am thinking on S Techs, and Konis. I just want a pic of what they look like on the car. I hear S Techs lower the front at 2" and rears at 1.2", does that give it a nice stance?





Sal
 

·
I ♥ My Honda
Joined
·
1,891 Posts
you will probably want to even it out some with the konis by lowering the rears more. imo, i would go with the neuspeeds cuz they go lower. stechs aint low enough unless you get some 19s with thick rubber but nonetheless both are good drops.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
956 Posts
SableSal said:
As the title states, the next mod on my ride is suspension. I do not want a coil over setup. I was coils and struts. I am thinking on S Techs, and Konis. I just want a pic of what they look like on the car. I hear S Techs lower the front at 2" and rears at 1.2", does that give it a nice stance?

Sal
I have S-tech for V6 for sale, used for 3 months with Koni Yellows for $110(shipped). Here are the pictures on the lowest perch. Handling was great but ride quality wasnt what I needed, good setup though.






 

·
Registered
Joined
·
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool, Shon I'll take em. I wasn't planning on making the purchase around the 11th of next month. You mind holding them til then? I will take them though, that's for sure.



Sal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
956 Posts
SableSal said:
Cool, Shon I'll take em. I wasn't planning on making the purchase around the 11th of next month. You mind holding them til then? I will take them though, that's for sure.
Sal

Send me your address in a PM and yeah I dont mind holding em for you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Shon

What size rims are those? I have stock 17s and would like to keep them but I LOVE that drop son. What do you mean when you say the handling was not what you like. Was it too rough over pot holes or something? let me. And how much was this setup brand new installed. One more thing will honda still balance my tires and work on my brakes if my car is this low.

Also your headlights look awesome what brand are those?

If anyone has pictures of this setup with stock 17s on a coupe post them please, I'd really like to see how the look.
 

·
cunning linguist
Joined
·
984 Posts
What about the ride quality didn't you like?
Was it just too rough?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
956 Posts
MorePower4me said:
What about the ride quality didn't you like?
Was it just too rough?
It was stiff or in other words a little bouncy, I wouldn't call it rough though. Its a matter of personal preference, some people want performance and dont care about the quality while some wants both. I must say it was a good setup, just wasnt right for my taste(and money at that time :D)


kryptoniteman said:
Shon

What size rims are those? I have stock 17s and would like to keep them but I LOVE that drop son. What do you mean when you say the handling was not what you like. Was it too rough over pot holes or something? let me. And how much was this setup brand new installed. One more thing will honda still balance my tires and work on my brakes if my car is this low.

Also your headlights look awesome what brand are those?

If anyone has pictures of this setup with stock 17s on a coupe post them please, I'd really like to see how the look.
They wheels were 17" and like I mention the setup was excellent but wasnt what I was looking for in a daily driver. Honda or any other shop will easily work on your car. On the lifts where you have to drive up, you gotta be really carefull cause its gonna be low with the S-techs.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top