Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone post some pics of there 7th Gen slammed..... cause when i get my coilover system i plan on doing it. :D

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
What is the point of this thread? Excited? haha... theres a ton of pics on here.. try the 7th gen coupe or sedan thread.... someone has to be slammed.. But the moral of the story is i really need to do my homework, and you really want your car slammed...

E

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ericspda said:
What is the point of this thread? Excited? haha... theres a ton of pics on here.. try the 7th gen coupe or sedan thread.... someone has to be slammed.. But the moral of the story is i really need to do my homework, and you really want your car slammed...

E
LOL... I've type all sort of stuff on the search but nothing i saw was slammed....

·
St. Louis!
3,378 Posts
Raisin, I know you've posted it before but I couldn't find it. What kit is that, where and how much? Is it the same as that ebay link? I like your clean sideskirts, just never noticed them before.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Kingof3rdinput said:
Raisin, I know you've posted it before but I couldn't find it. What kit is that, where and how much? Is it the same as that ebay link? I like your clean sideskirts, just never noticed them before.
she bought the real deal mugen kit and also the inspire front end conversion for the front lip to fit.

baller.

there are some replicas on ebay though.

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
wil post some pics after tommorow's photshot meet!.. pics usually dont do justive but will still post them!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts