Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i posted a thread selling my wings west rear lip, ong boi (Tony Ong) told me he would do a straight up trade for my rear lip for his mugen rear lip. Me and him agreed to it i shipped it out to canada to him had to pay 80 bucks for it. He then messaged me saying that it would cost him $170 for him to mail it to me and he said he couldnt pay that much money to ship it out. I agreed that was alot of money so i told him to paypal me $160 and that would cover the expenses for shipping and the rear lip. He told me he sent out the MO last week i think thursday or friday, its been a week now and i still havent received the MO from him, i sent him another pm saying that if he doesnt respond by sunday i would file legal suit against him. Just letting you guys know how shady this dude is and he should be banned, im making it my effort to get him banned on every forum he is on!

·
Registered
450 Posts
you would be hard-pressed to file a legal suit for such a small claim. you would end up paying more in legal expenses and creating headaches for yourself than what you would potentially win back.

if this guy turns out to be a loser scammer you'd have to chalk it up to experience. i frikking hate scammers and thieves.. they need to die!!

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
:werd: to all of the above

·
Registered
277 Posts
I had a scare almost exactly like that a couple weeks ago, it took 3 weeks but it turned out it just got lost in the mail... it's all good mang :) :)

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
Give him a few more days if it went threw Canada Post because it then goes to USPS, give him some more time I've had the same problem before and the shipping is pretty slow so just see what happens.

·
Registered
103 Posts
USPS is terrible. They regularly take 1 week to just send WITHIN the US. One time a buyer paid $20 for me to Express Mail (overnight) it and it reached its destination 3 days later, and I had the guy file a Paypal claim against me...:rolleye2:

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well if it shows up then i will personally appologize to him and have this thread closed.

·
KT!
1,314 Posts
yeah man.. this forum is a community.. we're all bonded here by something we love! let's keep this a good place to do business and establish friendship! :] I <3 V6p

·
Registered
790 Posts
truthfully, no matter how busy you are. if you have business to take care of, at least respond. not responding to the contacts is uncalled for. unless there is some sort of misunderstanding. hope it sort out soon. i only been dealt with shipping in japan before. i would expect it would be faster but that fagget seller sent me this item i ordered with ebay through STAMPS! yes. Japanese stamps from Japan to USA. LOL. it took me 2 months to receive it. i guess they have no other way but to send it off to USA. haha. it was a Initial D game for my PSP btw.

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
truthfully, no matter how busy you are. if you have business to take care of, at least respond. not responding to the contacts is uncalled for. unless there is some sort of misunderstanding. hope it sort out soon. i only been dealt with shipping in japan before. i would expect it would be faster but that fagget seller sent me this item i ordered with ebay through STAMPS! yes. Japanese stamps from Japan to USA. LOL. it took me 2 months to receive it. i guess they have no other way but to send it off to USA. haha. it was a Initial D game for my PSP btw.
i agree it gives the buyer a peace of mind, i saw him logged on to read my message but i didnt get a reply back. Communication is the key.

·
ex scientia vera
3,570 Posts
USPS is terrible. They regularly take 1 week to just send WITHIN the US. One time a buyer paid $20 for me to Express Mail (overnight) it and it reached its destination 3 days later, and I had the guy file a Paypal claim against me...:rolleye2:
I reject that blanket statement. USPS is not any slower than UPS, DHL, or FedEx. Think of the problem per parcel rate and you'd have a different perspective. I'm not claiming you didn't have a negative experience. To be the contrarian here, I've never had a problem with the USPS, and I use them exclusively.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I reject that blanket statement. USPS is not any slower than UPS, DHL, or FedEx. Think of the problem per parcel rate and you'd have a different perspective. I'm not claiming you didn't have a negative experience. To be the contrarian here, I've never had a problem with the USPS, and I use them exclusively.
You are correct, that statement was not necessarily the most accurate. To be fair, all shipping companies have had their moments, but I have had slightly better results from places like FedEx or UPS.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts