Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Euro accord wannabe
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know theres "m3" style mirrors but that's too rice for me,

I was thinking if anyone has ever put some sort of leds on the side mirror and linked it to the turn signal?

it'll look so cool! lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
I put Led stickers onto my factory mirrors, just stuck them right on top. You can't really notice them from far away, being that the led strip is black and my car is dark. But up close, it looks kind of tacky.

At the time i did this i called up Honda to see if they made factory mirrors with blinkers in them for our model, of course they didn't. Didn't think of doing a retro using the accord euro mirrors or updated accords, which i probably should have, probably would have looked cleaner.

·
Resident Geek
75 Posts
So did those actually blink with your signals, or were they on all the time? Either way how did you end up wiring them with them being stuck on the outside of the mirror?
Also, love the fender light, those should have come on the car stock.

·
Registered
29 Posts
yeah they blink with the signals. To be honest, I can't remember how i wired it up. I think i wired it up to the turn signal on the fender.
The turn signal on the fender is stock. I'm down in Australia.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nittanys1 how did you wire up the turn signals? i really can't remember it was too long ago, maybe you or someone else could jog my memory.
Because I'm sure the same way you wired up them aftermarket blinkers on those mirrors is the same way i did the led strip. You had to feed it through the door right?

·
Euro accord wannabe
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
those ebay ones look tacky,

and I don't really want to stick anything on, as in the day I want it to look like it's oem, has anyone tried tsx mirros?

·
Euro accord wannabe
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^ i assume you didn't like those aftermarket mirrors?

·
Euro accord wannabe
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^ thats what I was thinking :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts