Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$200 + Shipping. TAKE IT ALL

I was going through the boxes in the garage and found a box of projectors. So, I now have the following for sale..

2 Mercedes Benz E55 projectors with the shrouds

2 Nissan 350z/370z Bi-Xenon projectors.

One of the four projectors has a minor scratch on the projector. Also, one of the Mercedes-Benz E55 shrouds, needs a cleaning.

I will get pics of what I'm talking about soon as the 30mph winds outside slows down and I can go back into the garage.

I do have a set price in my mind, but send me offers if you are interested. Prices should include shipping and paypal fees, or send me an offer and I will calculate the shipping and paypal fees.

*** I have seen the E55 projectors alone (without shrouds) sell for $150 and the shrouds sell around $50. As for the 350z/370z projectors, I've seen them sold for 150 too. I will do $320 shipped for everything. ***

Pictures here:
Projectors for sale pictures by AKCheung90 - Photobucket

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am really not an retrofitter expert. I just know my cousin was trying to retro these into a prelude headlight but never had the chance. Now we're cleaning out the garage..

That's why I'm only asking $320 for everything.. all 4 projectors and 2 shrouds shipped and paypal fees included.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts

that's what E55 shrouds look like on S2K Projectors in a 6thgen. Tight fit, but it works!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks DV8, when did you get S2K projectors!

BUMP. I'm OBO on everything together this week.

·
00'AccordEX Coupe2.3L5spd
7 Posts
Would u let just the e55's w/ shrouds go by themselves? If so, how much shipped to 11510? Thanks man

1 - 12 of 12 Posts