Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have reverse glow gauges?? I tried installing mine and they got stuck on the speedometer and tach, we tried everything to fix it....got any suggestions or opinions??

·
Registered
500 Posts
Yup I have mine installed. I had a problem like that before. All fixed. :)

·
Registered
500 Posts
check pm :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Has anyone had a problem with them causing the tach and speedometer to stick?? If so, how did u fix the prob??

·
___
4,751 Posts
^ search for the "fork method"

Basically, you take a fork (with 4 prongs) and put the 2 middle prongs under the base of the needle and push down on the handle VERY VERY SLOWLY and go step by step, little by little (to make sure it doesn't pop off) and eventually, it shouldn't stick :)
Also, double-sided take on the back of the gauges themselves will help

·
Registered
500 Posts
I never used the fork cause you really can't "feel" I just use my hands and fingers because I can adjust tension.

·
Registered
500 Posts
question for original poster: How did you attach the gauges? I have seen many methods from the double sided tape (which was my first feeble attempt) to super glue. At the end, I used photo glue...it's stuff that you use with photos when putting into scrap books and when it comes time to trade in or sell your ride, you can take off the guages. works awesome. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts