Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find out who keeps calling my number (and never speaks but hang up) by using a reverse search. However, when I go to whitepages.com etc. They either tell me that there is no search results or that its a cell phone number that has been registered to T-Mobile.

Does anyone suggest any other alternatives?

·
Out of my Mind, Somewhere
2,500 Posts
cell phone are never listed in the white/yellow pages so it is hard to figure out who it is, send me the NPA-NXX Area code - Prefix and I can tell you the city the live in.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TooHypper said:
cell phone are never listed in the white/yellow pages so it is hard to figure out who it is, send me the NPA-NXX Area code - Prefix and I can tell you the city the live in.
I believe it is in the glendale area, but here (818) 571-xxxx

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
There is not a public wireless telephone directory, you can contact your telephone provider and they should be able to assist you though ;)

Doesn't help to file a police report either :cool:

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
or if you kno they are tmobile you, ask a friend who works for them, they can most likely look it up. my friend can do that for cingular anyway

·
Registered
492 Posts

·
Shes like the wind
1,094 Posts
Spyder said:
pm the number and surronding zip codes in a pm and i think that i can help u.
is there anyway i could find the address of the person, i got the number and even the name that he left on his voice mail.

·
Shes like the wind
1,094 Posts
e2thex said:
Couldn't you just have his number blocked or something? Do you really care who he is/ where he lives?
long story short.....number showed on one of my friend girl phone bills.....showing long calls and early morning around 1-4 am.:down:

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
dammm that sucks.... i use to get that on my old number alot..just random people calling acting all retarded...

hope you guys get your situations settled out...and ...xioutlawstarix....dam that sucks man..hope you get that thing straightened out with your girl...did you ever talk to her about it?

·
2,500 Posts
SlvrBulletV6 said:
I believe it is in the glendale area, but here (818) 571-xxxx
T-Mobile VAN NUYS

·
2,500 Posts
VTEC-v6! said:
There is not a public wireless telephone directory, you can contact your telephone provider and they should be able to assist you though ;)

Doesn't help to file a police report either :cool:
The police have a system they can use to identify WHO owns the number, trust me this is my business.....but unless a crime has occured they won't help. :)

·
Registered
492 Posts
TooHypper said:
The police have a system they can use to identify WHO owns the number, trust me this is my business.....but unless a crime has occured they won't help. :)
Seems we are in similar fields.

·
Something Something Darkside
4,499 Posts
The problem with that site is if they switch carriers it doesn't update. I don't have Sprint anymore. Whitepages tells you who the carrier and state is also.

·
2,500 Posts
Doom said:
The problem with that site is if they switch carriers it doesn't update. I don't have Sprint anymore. Whitepages tells you who the carrier and state is also.

THis is true, my company is the one who "ports" the number for you. I do not have access to this database....but I know how it works and I talk to them everyday! :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts