Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 2015 Honda Accord V6. I reversed the polarity when hooking jumper cables to my battery while jumping the car off. Needless to say it sparked real good and immediately I realized what I had done. After hooking the cables up correctly I was able to jump the car off but my radio, backup camera and the camera on the passenger side mirror all quit working. The display panel where the radio/backup camera would show up is dimly lit but does nothing. I checked the fuses with a fuse tester and all of the fuses make the tester light up except for the audio and backup camera fuses. The fuses in those spots are good. I even swapped them out with fuses in other places that made the tester light up and when I insert them into the backup cam/ audio fuse positions they did nothing. Anyone know a remedy for this problem or perhaps something further I can check? I never had a problem until I reversed the polarity with those jumper cables and now nothing. Everything else in the car has continued to work fine

1 - 1 of 1 Posts