Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prefer pick up, please. I really need the $$$$ for something that is very urgent. No, no the fund isn't for another phone. LOL. Anyway, if you are local to 626 area, feel free to come by and check 'em out. I will ship if i have to; however, it will cost about 100 for all 4 wheels.

Pics will be posted soon, and exact description of the wheels and tires. Taking serious offer. over 1100. The wheels are in really good condtion. No visible or serious scartches. I've been taking care of these wheels from the start.

Keep in mind the tires are in very good condition also, about 80% tread left. These tires are highly rated for wet and dry traction! Tires alone cost about $525, so please no low baller. I will entertain all offers that are reasonable. If you are LOCAL, definitely need to stop by and check 'em out. :D

Joce

If you call dibs and offer a high enough price, i will go through the trouble of shipping the wheels.

Basic Spec:

18s RH EVO C5
5x114.1

Question:

If i have 19s with 5.114.1 spec, will offsets 37mm or 47mm fit my V6accod? thanks for the help.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wuzkrackin83 said:
114.1 or 114.3 ?

to be honest, i'm not too surea bout the exact spec. but i know that it fits just fine on my car... i wil take pics and ask the shop what are the specs. :D... pic will be up tonight!

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
Hey limit7355, morpheiz is the friend I was inquiring on your wheels about. Please talk to him directly, I believe he is very interested.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Steverino said:
Hey limit7355, morpheiz is the friend I was inquiring on your wheels about. Please talk to him directly, I believe he is very interested.

i tried to post pics, but can't get my card reader to work... i will get pics up tomorrow at my buddy's house. sorry for the delay in pics.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
morpheiz said:
Update with pics please?

Hey Morpheiz,

i can't update pics yet b/c my computer card slot was acting up.. i can't get my computer to read the flash card. i will get the pic read at my cousin's house and then burn it on a cd, then post it for you guys.. . sorry for the delay. i am swamped with school work lately :( the quarter is almost over!!!! sorry for the delay guys.

Joce

1 - 13 of 13 Posts