Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So im planing on getting some new rims in about two weeks. I wanted to know if the rims im getting will stick out or rub or anything. They are 18x7.5 offset 42 and tires are,225/40/18. Im pretty sure its the right size and all but just wanna make sure, i dont wanna be getting the wrong size AGAIN.

EDIT: Has anyone got any rims from Wheels Next?

·
Butta
837 Posts
I have konig tuner 2's 19x7.5 with a 45mm offset and they fit flush and do not rub at all. The offset and width are what you need to make sure you get right before you order.

18x7.5 with a offset of 42 sounds like it will work.

Here is a picture of mine

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PoloFolk said:
I have konig tuner 2's 19x7.5 with a 45mm offset and they fit flush and do not rub at all. The offset and width are what you need to make sure you get right before you order.

18x7.5 with a offset of 42 sounds like it will work.

Here is a picture of mine
Damn, that looks nice. Riding on blades lol, cant even see the tires.

·
XCLUSV
594 Posts
aDDanDrew said:
So im planing on getting some new rims in about two weeks. I wanted to know if the rims im getting will stick out or rub or anything. They are 18x7.5 offset 42 and tires are,225/40/18. Im pretty sure its the right size and all but just wanna make sure, i dont wanna be getting the wrong size AGAIN.
you'll be alright with the size. i have the same exact figures on mine. post some pics when you got it on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts