Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here's the thing. I desparately need new tires and i figure i should just go ahead and buy rims so that i will only be buying tires once in the next year or however long tires last. The problem is that i can really only afford to throw down about $600 for rims (not including tires). Can anyone give me some suggestions for rims in this pricerange and maybe include a pic. BTW i want to get 18s.

P.S. I've heard storys about motegi wheels having problems so maybe some other brands that you know of

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Any ROtas will give u great weight and looks.

They recently came out with a SSR Professor replica, HOT!

·
St. Louis!
3,378 Posts
I have motegi's with 0 problems. They're great, and hold up top notch. Just go on ebay, and type in "konig 18, rota 18, enkei 18, etc...." theres thousands there, in brand new condition.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kingof3rdinput said:
I have motegi's with 0 problems. They're great, and hold up top notch. Just go on ebay, and type in "konig 18, rota 18, enkei 18, etc...." theres thousands there, in brand new condition.

Thanx man. I definately need to get some inexpensive rims that dont look cheap.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SlayerGTR said:
gettin new rims + tires usually = havin to change the suspensions as well

otherwise u be rollin 4x4

I plan to lower after i get rims. What was honda thinking, putting that much gap between the tire and wheel well.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
i got my rims for about $600. a set of 18 inch roja gt_drift. from ebaymotors to be exact.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
u should lower first then rims..... i don't know how people are willign to put rims on a stock suspension car.....

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
DV8 said:
u should lower first then rims..... i don't know how people are willign to put rims on a stock suspension car.....
maybe he wants to see how big the gap is first so he knows how much to lower :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts