Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...

I'm looking for rims that work well with a Silver AV6. I've been browsing TireRack.com (anyone know a better site?), and the only problem I have with them is their picture of the AV6 6MT that you match the rims to seems off for some reason. I don't know maybe it's just me... But I do know that the Satin Silver they have on that site is definately darker than it actually is.

But anywho the best looking ones (IMO) I found on their were the Kazera KZ-T's (18x7.5) and KZ-U's (18x7). I was hoping someone, somewhere had some good pics of their Accord with these. Or does anyone have any better suggestions?

If you have any pics that could help me out then by all means please post/link to them! Thanks in advance, folks. :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also,

That thread about S2k wheels on an AV6 sounded pretty cool. The one pic of the silver Accord with the S2k wheels looked beautiful. If anyone knows some good knockoffs then post those too. I'm looking for knockoffs as I am typing this and so far I've found the best to be the 18x7 Kazera KZ-R's (I dunno why all my fav's so far are Kazera... lol).

·
Registered
676 Posts
For some reason I like this wheel from Kazera... available in 17s or 18s and pretty good price ($149/rim for 18s)!

18x7.0 Kazera KZ-V (silver w/ machined polished lip) from www.tirerack.com

Acura RSX-S

Accord Coupe

Toyota Celica

and finally... on a silver Accord Coupe w/ the OEM kit...

These rims look very sporty and pretty much your tuner style wheels. Very similiar to the Rota SubZeros and Racing Hart/RH Evolution wheels.

:)

The wheels you've selected look nice but I like these wheels better from Kazera.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just have to say WOW :eek: That looks DAMN sexy. I must have overlooked those or something. They are great looking! Well I have a lot of time to think because I'm still setting money aside, but thanks for the help guys.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
if u like those i still would recommend the ace allures

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
JDM FTW!!!11one!
414 Posts
well, i own a sedan but i figured id comine in...IMO black rims with a polished lip looks really clean on the accords.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts