Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone knows whats the maximum and minimum offset for 7 gen accord if i want the rim of 19 X 8 ???

and does anyone knows any light weight 19 X 8 rims???

·
MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
2,373 Posts
go with atleast a +40 offset with that 8'' wide. don't go lower than that. i dont really know which ones light.

with your car's power, i would buy a 17 inch light weight wheel. with nice beefy tires.

·
MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
2,373 Posts
cuz the rims i have for now is 19 X 8 offset 35
but its 27lb each rim!!!!
damn, that's heavy.
with that offset. go with 225-35. don't drop too low and you should be fine. just watch out for the pot holes and drive carefully.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so whats the max? 45 offset?
cuz i found a rim that is cheap and light but the offset is 48...
is that bad?

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
i have 19x8.5 +45, my wheels are like 22lbs each, with tires is about 46lb each. for an 8 inch wide wheel, i'd recommend a 40 offset.

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
will Bolt Pattern: 5-112 fit our 7gen?
nope

nicepeta so it has to be 5-114.3?
but i remember the one i have is 5-120...?
yes, no

so whats the max? 45 offset?
cuz i found a rim that is cheap and light but the offset is 48...
is that bad?
no, no,

it wont rub??
for 8.5 with the 45 offset...
depends on drop,

so if i get 8 with 48 offset, it should be fine right?

:bonk: poor peter :( you remind me of a lost little puppy. i dont think ive ever seen you post without a ? mark somewhere in there lol. :D dont take it personal, just busting your chops a little bit thats all ;)

nicepeta cuz the rims i have for now is 19 X 8 offset 35
but its 27lb each rim!!!!
:eek: that is heavy! BUT.... if you did a little research, before jumping into things, you wouldnt be stuck with them, no what i mean? ;) its like studying before a big test.
volks are the way to go if you want some lightweight 19 inch wheels, but they are $$$

i am slammed on my 19x8, 45 offset, Racing Harts with 235/35/19's and its litterally 1-2 mm from rubbing in the rear. if you get 8 wide, you can go as low as 40 offset IMO, but you will either have to roll your fenders or ride around with mad camber. those were the 2 things i looked into before choosing a size. all that info is here, just gotta search dude.

BTW, you can get a closer look at crispy creme tomarrow ;) see you there :)

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
the one i have for now is 19 X 8 35 offset 5-120
5-120 eh? uhhh ok.....if you say so. iirc you have ACE wheels right?. i think their whole line of wheels are on the heave side. expect to pay at least double for a set of 19 inch light weight. or just get some 18 inch if your more worried about performance

my Racing Harts are 21bs ea, which isnt bad for 19's. with tires, their about 45.8lbs on a digital scale. thats still a pound lighter than my 6spd wheels with tires (46.5), but you cant get around rotational mass.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts