Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling my used Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.1 Great condidtion, working bluetooth chip.

Time after time the Car Audio mags rate the 3Sixty as the best aftermarket sound processor.

If you have climate controls built into your head unit then you dont want to remove it. Use this sound processor and you can keep your factory headunit as add aftermarket amps.

This unit flattens the factory EQ and add a better adjustable EQ.

Too much spec on the device to list, so take it from the manufacture

Rockford Fosgate

Retails for $400 new, get a smoking deal for only $200, cheaper than most on eBay.

Thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
why are u selling it? i debated between this or the 3sixty.2

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im selling it cause im FREAKING POOR. :)

I bought this when i had OT at work and was planning a whole audio system. This is the very first and most important unit you need.

Now I need cash just to buy gas to make it to work.

:(

In debated between the .1 and .2 as well. I didnt see a benefit for the additional cost of the .2 Im not going to lie and say you dont need it. Check out the RF page i linked to. If your planning some massive high quality system, or you have a need for a wider EQ band you might want to spend a couple HUNDRED dollars more.

·
Carpe Diem
3,957 Posts
Unless your an extreme audiophile and spend thousands upon thousands of dollars on your audio equipment, I doubt you will ever really need the extra EQ options that the .2 offers. A normal person will never notice the difference, as long as the .1 is tuned correctly.

·
Registered
47 Posts
No i wont need the .2 then. I just want cleaner sound and bass especially at higher volume. i will upgrade the speakers and add amps and subs

·
Registered
47 Posts
pm sent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts