Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any 7th gens have the 3sixty.1 or 3sixty.2? did you or do you have any problems wit it?

·
Registered
796 Posts
xjdMb16a2six said:
how did you install it? did you just tap the 4 speaker wires? and where did you mount it?
I have an aftermarket radio but the 360.2 is designed for this also. You use 4 speaker wire connection and you play a disk that comes with it and it calibrates. I'm an installer and put in a few of these.

·
7th Gen ACcord
3,671 Posts
oh ic. i currently have an aftermarket headunit too. but thinking about going back to my stock headunit and getting the 360.2. yeah i was wondering how it worked, because on the input there front/rear/sub/center. is it pretty easy to tune?

·
Registered
796 Posts
xjdMb16a2six said:
oh ic. i currently have an aftermarket headunit too. but thinking about going back to my stock headunit and getting the 360.2. yeah i was wondering how it worked, because on the input there front/rear/sub/center. is it pretty easy to tune?
Very Easy all you need is a pocket PC or Palm. This thing puts the Cleansweep to shame.

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
a friend of mine has a TL and wanted to get it, the shop told him that they had problems with it, so instead got him an Audiocontrol LC6. also do you have to have the palm or pocket pc to tune it?

·
Registered
796 Posts
Spazzokid said:
I believe so, It's tuned through bluetooth and I think the softwareis only available for palm and pocket pc.
The have a windows version for your laptop now. You just have to check Rockford's forums, they are also very good at taking user feedback.

·
Official V6P Retro Whore
3,899 Posts
time to bring this thread back to life!

Questions:

1) What is the difference between the 3sixty.1 & .2

2) Has anybody installed this into their ride yet?

3) For us navi people, how difficult on a scale (1-10) is it to install?

4) What is considered a "good" price?

·
7th Gen ACcord
3,671 Posts
time to bring this thread back to life!

Questions:

1) What is the difference between the 3sixty.1 & .2

2) Has anybody installed this into their ride yet?

3) For us navi people, how difficult on a scale (1-10) is it to install?

4) What is considered a "good" price?
1) .2 have more tuning features. .1 is like the jl cleansweep.
2) dont know
3) pretty easy. all you really need is to tap into the 4 speakers output and get a power source for it.
4) i've seen these go for 350 for the .2 and if you dont have a pda phone or a pda, you got to spend another 100-150 for a pda with bluetooth.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts