Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a 03 accord V6 automatic that spun a bearing not too bad but did. So yesterday thinking I'll just get some standards buff everything with my fingers crossed like I said wasn't too bad compared to YouTube videos lol. Anyways so I figured hell it happens and there's alot of videos where replacement works. Well by this time my car was sitting for bout three weeks so I was anxious like hell yeah I'ma get this done and buttoned and my baby gone be back. So got it done fyi this was the first time I've ever messed with a crankshaft but YouTube videos are very informative lmao so confidence level thru the roof. What happened when I started the car.....Same bleep bleep rod knock(big let down). So I was confused a hell and didn't even think to look at the part number on the old ones. So honestly I don't what all's been done to it in it's lifetime but nothing by me other than maintenance. That being said it had four different types of DA-95 bearings in it and I was wondering what does that mean?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts