Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know a good shop in SD or OC that will roll my rear fenders. reliable and a good price.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
haha.. so did you do that because u wanted to roll ur fenders or because you hate your car?

i def would never use a bat and heat to alter any body panels.

·
Registered
807 Posts
why do you want to do it, you want wider wheels/tires??? For those who did it, what wheel width and size tires you have, pls. dont say stock?????

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
If you cut your fenders instead of rolling them, then you'll need to protect the exposed metal with primer and paint to prevent rusting. I would rather roll than cut the fenders.

·
Registered
267 Posts
i got mine done at Wheel Warehouse for 30 bucks. They did a good job. Iv bought like 4 or 5 sets of rims from them, so they give me a good deal if you wanna get it done. :-D

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
peshford55: said:
i got mine done at Wheel Warehouse for 30 bucks. They did a good job. Iv bought like 4 or 5 sets of rims from them, so they give me a good deal if you wanna get it done. :-D
What size are the wheels on your car, BTW? They look huge.

·
Registered
37 Posts
O you could just call around. Some parts stores actually carry the proper tool to roll the fenders and you can rent or borrow it from them. Alot smarter than using a baseball bat.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanx for the input guys...

i wanted to know cus i'm looking to get some work emotion cr, with a pretty agressive offset (at least for our accords). i wanted to get an 18" wheel w/ ET35 running 235/40/18. i've got some wheels on now w/ ET 38..and it looks good but i want the wheel/tire to sit flush w/ the fenderwell.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
A shop will do it for $30-50. Don't bother doing it yourself. Why does you door rub when you lift it? Could you post a pic?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts