Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
My8thGen.com
258 Posts
http://spoilerandwingking.com/

Email him and tell him you want a roof lip spoiler for the 8th Gen Coupe and give him these exact measurements 46.5" and it'll be flush on both sides.

You just have to email him since he doesn't have it listed on the site. lol

Here's a picture of mine. Colored matched and shipped for about $70 bucks.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Really? =..= Im mostly on Driveaccord.net and alot of people there are complaining about it not being flush and also having many issues with the customer representative

Alot of people are saying buying it off ebay is alot better because it flushes

·
Registered
31 Posts
Its not the customer service thats a problem. people (noobs) dont know how to handle the product. It is very flush!! you just got to ofset one side from the very corner a 1 or 2 millimeters. I'd recommend it to anyone.

·
My8thGen.com
258 Posts
Really? =..= Im mostly on Driveaccord.net and alot of people there are complaining about it not being flush and also having many issues with the customer representative

Alot of people are saying buying it off ebay is alot better because it flushes
LOL

This is WHY people have to give Spoilerwingandking dude the RIGHT measurement. I've seen numerous post on DA.net with people ordering the wrong size and then complaining about it. Didn't have a problem with mine and a lot of members on my forum don't either. :rolleye2:

I had quick responses from them and it was shipped out and received very promptly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts