Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I have these parts cluttering up my room so, if anyone needs em free + shipping cost takes it.

OEM mufflers

OEM pulleys

Oem blackhousings - fitment not perfect, can be re-opened and redone to fit perfect but kinda a hassle. (recommended uses: learning how to open headlights, using them as spares for when you work on your original lights) - SOLD

amber strips from headlights - SOLD

amber lens from taillights

3 eyebrow painted candy apple black (the 4th is on I-10 somewhere) - SOLD

Will ship UPS or USPS - paypal only.

·
The New Guy
324 Posts
Is this for an Accord? If so I may take the driver headlight if the lense is in good shape. The clear coat is peeling off mine. :(

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SpeedRacer said:
Is this for an Accord? If so I may take the driver headlight if the lense is in good shape. The clear coat is peeling off mine. :(
Yes, these came off my 2002 Accord sedan EX-v6. Poor car was totaled :bawling:

·
Registered
291 Posts
u have pic of the headlight housing? im interested in it. how much r u asking for it? thanks

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PM's sent/ replied and email sent.

I don't have a pic of the headlights right now, but I haven't changed them since I took them off the car about a year ago. (these were not on at the time of the crash). Last I checked there was no fogging, and the paint is a glossy black, I'm looking at them now and I love em. Like I said earlier tho, fitment isnt perfect because they stick out to the side a little, you need to soften the silicone and make it better again. Here are pics of it on the car.

·
Registered
291 Posts
pmed

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Paypal info printed out will ship asap probably tomorrow. Eyebrows and headlights sold. The headlight strips have dibs on them, but no money sent as of yet.

Thanks to those with quick payment.
Come on guys!! Free stuff take it off my hands!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
v62kaccord said:
hey man.. i've sent the money for the amber strips :D :up:
Recieved will go out ASAP hopefully tomorrow morning, but please be patient there is a hurricane headed my way and I might need to evacuate.

Exhaust is in perfect condition, no dents or anything.

"Jackets in picture are not included"

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Headlights, amber strips, and eyebrows all sent out this morning right before the hurricane! :D Can't be sure when they will get there tho. Still must sell the rest! Please take these off my hands I don't want to throw them in the trash or something.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Everyone recieve their items?? They should have.

Other items need to go, OEM mufflers are clogging my room, please take them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts