Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have these wheels on their 7th gen?
if u do, got any pictures? i'm thinking about purchasing them soon. i just wanna see pics of them on someones 7th gen coupe.

it would look exactly like the WORK CR kai's right?

thinkin' of getting them in gunmetal.
18x8.5 +48 w/ 235/40/18 tires.

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
these are the only rota wheels i like. yea they look very close to kai but w/t out decals.. but i think they should be about the same price as the work kai. mayt be like 150-200 difference from what i have seen

·
*this space for rent*
1,024 Posts
a few months ago when I inquired about these rims in 18's for an Element, I got a quote for $550 for all four. I got a quote for Work Emotion CR Kai's and it was $1200. There's a better idea of pricing.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
I think they look great. It's an awesome value for what you're getting.

BTW, expect some JDM fanbois to come in and flame very soon

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
i think there is a great color difference. work and volk colors are insanely nicer than any other wheel manufactures.. but still rota's are good copy..

·
MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just want some temporary shoes for the coupe. everyone is tellin' me to get rid of the 7 spoke stockies i have on. lol.

the only differences between the Kai's n the Torque's are:
-decals
-more holes on the Kai's
-price

i've been lookin' at plenty of pics of both the kai's and the torques on numberous cars and they look very identical. i like them because they look aggressively sick(dark ones) with beefy tires.

i just want to keep them for two months and then sell them first week of December before i get deployed. Yup, that's right, the navy wants me to deploy in afghanistan so you guys know what that means?.... new car when i come back. hehe.

so i'll probably be selling them for $400 w/ tires when december comes.

·
Damn You All !!!
791 Posts
dude...go for it. no one can/will really tell a diff.
what color is your car?
and i think the gold would look sick...on a silver car.

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
damnit, I am sick of seeing threads of cr-kai wheels lol only make me feel worse about the "another" month I have to wait since the bad backorder on these", sitting on hubcap sucks! no wonder why they telling you to rep something other then your stocks lol

·
MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
HAHAHA, sorry Nexson. you should control yourself and not read this thread anymore. lol.

u know, your d reason for all this. so it's your fault cuz i fell inlove with the Kai's cuz of you. hahaha.

n then i saw the torque(gunmetal) on a black subi and i was like...WTF??!! "those are rotas?" lol...so i just had to get them.

·
MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
damn, u waste no time lol, what was the point of this thread? your mind was already made up lol
\

yeah, i'm at my physics class and i got bored so i started searching more pics of the torques on cars and i fell inlove even more so i made my decision.

at first, i wanted the rota D2(ssr professor replicas) but i changed my mind because it didn't look good in person. :(

·
MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bad news. apparently, the day before i purchased my torque's...the vendor ran out of 18's that i wanted. all they have left are 17's n 16's torques'. so i had to cancel d order cuz the new shipments would've gotten here by december. :(

oh wells. *sigh

1 - 20 of 26 Posts