Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I am looking to find new ROTM judges. People move on and we have about 3 people voting for our contest each quarter. Whoever doesn't respond by Jan 7 will be dropped and I will find more people to bring this contest back to what it use to be.

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Understandable, maybe it's time to hang the hat up here then. I've been without my car for 3 years now, so I can relate to you being without your car for so long. However, our level of interest on the board (and in this sub-forum in particular) seem to differ.

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Kevin (Doctor_X), Vimal (KnightRyder), and/or Jake (MoneyPit) might be worth looking into. All three guys are extremely dedicated to the car-modding world and this site in particular. There wouldn't be any issues with voting absences, and although their cars are more towards the "OEM-plus" mold, they have enough knowledge and honesty to fairly judge a ROTM vote in my opinion. They know an awesome car when they see one, whether it's super clean or heavily modified. My $.02.

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Yikes, well the new year will include lots of changes for our group then. I'm not sure what processes are in place for deciding how to handle these changes, but I'm willing to help however I can.

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Okay, so the nominations for the 1st quarter ended 25 days ago. What the heck is going on guys? Some of you may be less interested or just not around as much, but the show must go on.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts