Accord V6 Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Eh, then it'll turn into a popularity contest with the latest slammed car on aggressive wheels (regardless of quality of the car) being chosen. Just look at the last year's worth of nominations that numerous members continuously decide on. It would only worsen the ROTM process in my opinion.

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
So how in the hell are the ROTMs being decided nowadays? I find it odd that we recently had a winner without being notified of a voting opportunity. You doing all all by yourself now Brian?

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
We had a whole discussion about this. Mods are now the ROTM judges. After sending emails and PMs to all previous judges with not but a few responses we decided to go with our active mods as a means of voting to get the ROTM back on track.

I will look into getting at least 5-6 new ROTM judges for next contest to get things back on track. I need to open up a discussion for this. Brad, I think you are about the only member that is active in the ROTM that is not a mod so I will personally send you the noms with links so you can give me your vote.

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
lol. Well thanks for letting us know Brian. Might as well close this forum section down then...
The plan is to bring back the ROTM judges but honestly, the numbers here are hurting, especially when we need members that have been around for a while for those judging positions. And those members that have been around a while are pretty much all mods.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts