Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Yes I have a Rotora BBK, their brake pad chart has always been a little confusing.

So are these the H2, H6, or H8 model? I'm assuming H2s as they're built for street use.

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
http://www.rotora.com/catalog/Rotora APP_10.1.pdf

Looking at their chart, they don't even list an H6 part number for Accords. Yet another issue I have with their chart. I know you're not lying, but I know that chart is confusing. They need to update their site so you can just plug in your make/model/year and then provide you with a list of the compatible items...rather than scrolling through a million items listed that aren't even updated. lol

·
The Screeching Toyo's
29 Posts
http://www.rotora.com/catalog/Rotora APP_10.1.pdf

Looking at their chart, they don't even list an H6 part number for Accords. Yet another issue I have with their chart. I know you're not lying, but I know that chart is confusing. They need to update their site so you can just plug in your make/model/year and then provide you with a list of the compatible items...rather than scrolling through a million items listed that aren't even updated. lol
You are reading the chart wrong. If you have a BBK, then all you need to know is what caliper you have. I have the BBK on the front and the rear. My front uses the FC4 caliper. The rear uses the FC2 caliper. When you order new pads, you just order what pad type you want, H2, H6 or H8. Then you tell them what caliper you have. It doesnt matter what car you have. The chart you are looking at is for the OEM replacement parts. If you want to replace your OEM rotors or brake pads with Rotora parts, you can. The reason you dont see H6 or H8 under Accord, is because they dont make OEM replacement pads in those compounds.

FYI, these pads are for the FC4 caliper.
Does this make sense to you???

·
The Screeching Toyo's
29 Posts
is this the street or track compound?
H2 = Street and Light Track
H6 = Track and Race
H8 = Race and Endurance

·
The Screeching Toyo's
29 Posts
aztecrol; do you have an accord? What car do you have?
08 Honda Element SC

You can click on each picture to get the full size.

Front Kit:

Rear Kit:

Rear up close:

Front up close:

·
The Screeching Toyo's
29 Posts
taking over my thread I see ;) DV8, I sent an email to rotora, so i'll let you know what they say.
Sorry, if you want me to take the pix off, I will.
I was just trying to help ya out. I posted the
pix in case people are wondering if I know what
I am talking about.

Free bump!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts